Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Beginning

We definitely enjoy buying and selling items on Ebay. We first started to buy Items on Ebay back in 2002. It has been a thrill to find an item starting at $1.00 and hope that you can get it for $10.00. That never happens but the fun is in the whole auction process. Who doesn’t like the bidding war? I have to admit a few times I have won the item for more than what I could have used the “buy it now” feature. Since I have been both buying and selling on Ebay since 2002 I have ran into a few dishonest Ebay sellers and buyers. Fortunately for buyers there are many safety nets built into Ebay to help protect you. For sellers there is a lot more risk involved and less protection. We have been taken advantage of a few times lately. We have decided to set up this blog to talk about some of the scams, ways to protect you, dishonest sellers and buyers. We hope that this will be informative for us all.

No comments: