Friday, June 13, 2008

Kasos László - eBay Scam

I had someone from Hungary buy an expensive item from me the other day. He promptly sent me an email after he purchased the item asking for an invoice. We sent him an invoice through eBay but he came back and said that isn't an invoice. So, I sent him an invoice through Paypal. He came back with a template of an invoice that he would like me to send back to him. He also wanted my bank account info so that he could wire the money to my account. I emailed him back and told him that we only accept payment through Paypal or money order. I also told him that if he could not pay through one of these methods I would relist the item. He came back with relist the item.


Here is there contact info:

Kasos László
Logistics Manager

VT METAL KFT
8000 Székesfehérvár
Berényi út 72-100
HUNGARY
VAT: HU11110282

No comments: